Check out the largest money changer aggregator site in Asia.
Are you planning to travel abroad? If so, you're likely looking high and low to get the best foreign exchange rates. Traditionally, we would ask our friends and family for their preferred money changer. But what if we tell you that someone has done the job to make our lives easier by giving us all the data we need to find out where is the best and cheapest money changer in Asia?
Look no further. CashChanger is your one stop reliable forex aggregator site if you are searching for the best and cheapest money changer in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Japan, Hong Kong and Indonesia.
Dealing with foreign currency exchange can be a pain and result in a huge loss if you are not well prepared. Here are some tips to help you have a smoother money exchange journey.
1. Compare before you buy. The most sensible thing to do is to compare the exchange rates provided by the different vendors and choose the best one for yourself.
2. Consolidate your transactions. Every currency exchange has its associated costs, sometimes by consolidating several transactions, you may save money and the foreign exchange provider may even offer you better rates.
3. Check before you travel. Depending on your intended destination, you may have issues exchanging for local currencies outside of the country, especially if you're travelling to a country whose currency is less used.
4. Look for a buy-back guarantee. Some currency exchange companies allow you to lock in the exchange rate you bought at without any commission fees.
5. Don't leave it until the last minute. Sorting out your currency should be a vital part of your trip preparations.
6. Beware of counterfeits. Every country has its fair share of counterfeit currency, take note of the watermarks and other security features to spot the fake currencies.